Thursday, July 27, 2017

Can't Shut Up


Do you know someone who can't shut up?  I have a couple kids like that.   They just can't stop talking.  And I'm pretty sure there are some people, my husband and kids included, that might say that I am one of those people who can't shut up.  

In Psalm 89 (the Message), it reads:
Your love, God, is my song, and I’ll sing it!    I’m forever telling everyone how faithful you are.I’ll never quit telling the story of your love—
Wow!  Someone else who can't shut up!  But pay attention to the story the Psalmist is telling forever.... the story he never quits telling.  It's the story of God's love.

What would our lives look like if we told this story forever.... if we never quit talking about God's love ... if we never shut up in regards to this subject.

And then, what if on top of all that, we LIVED God's love and never quit....

My guess is that we would be a huge blessing to those around us and that the quality of our lives would improve greatly!

No comments: