Thursday, December 28, 2017

What will 2018 bring?


I love the new year because it signifies a fresh start, a new chance at life.  Of course, every day is the beginning of a new year, but having a calendar year provides a different kind of closure and a new kind of hope.

What is it that you want 2018 to be for you?  Have you taken time to sit down and contemplate how you want your life to change?  Do you recognize that YOU have the power to do something different.

One of my favorite quotes of all time is  by Christine Mason Miller.  She penned the words, “At any given moment, you have the power to say:  This is not how the story is going to end.”

I like to take that a step forward and include that with God’s help, there is nothing that can’t be fixed, changed, transformed, renewed.  Even the most hopeless situations are full of hope when God is in the picture.

So I’m asking you to join me today in asking the following questions:

What are the things that I need to do in 2017 to change the way it ends?

What am I going to ask God to do to and what am I going to do to make 2018 my best year ever?

Remember…..


No comments: