Thursday, December 31, 2020

And It Seems I always end up right back here....

 My first Blog post was in March of 2005.  Nearly 16 years have gone by since I started sharing my life with the world.   

Five years ago when I moved here I started a new blog.   After a few months I ended up copying and pasting everything back in here.  

Then last week I created a new website called Passion Rekindled that included a blog.  I'm struggling trying to redefine myself when my role as a primary caregiver has shifted to the director of an unstaffed unfunded adult group home for adults (ok, maybe that's a little bit crass, but you get what I mean).

But I'm realizing that if I ever decide to leave that platform I may lose everything -- and that this is a place where people go to find my stuff.  So I am going to copy and paste everything that I've written here and then decide if I want to post on both -- or just get rid of the blog on the other one.  

It feels like coming home again.  I don't know for sure what my posts will be like -- or if I'll really get back into this, but it seems I need blogging to be what it used to be -- a place where I can dump my brain and maybe help a few people along the way.

No comments: