Tuesday, January 12, 2021

What are you going to do about it?

It's a mess.  Have you noticed?  Everything seems like chaos.  It feels out of control.  Externally it seems as though the world has gone mad.

So my question for you -- and my question for myself is -- "What are you going to do about it?"

Right now I'm not sure exactly what the answer is on a large scale.  There are so many opinions out there about our current state of affairs as a country that I'm not sure I'm going to bother the universe by writing more.  Still thinking about that.

I'm going to love people.  One person at a time, one day at a time, no matter who they are or what they believe or what they think, all the time.

I'm going to speak truth as I see it when appropriate and as kindly as I can.

And I'm going to do everything that is "required of me" according to Micah 6:8.

Do justly
Love mercy
Walk humbly.

What are you going to do?



No comments: