Saturday, July 12, 2008

It is 12:08 a.m.

twelve hours after she said she would be here salinda's showed up. She picked up the extension and overheard me talking to law enforcement and figured out she is returning to detention. She is sobbing and only spent a little while blaming me for turning her in. She woke me from a heavy sleep so I am veer groggy. I am sitting in my living room typing in my iPhone waiting.

Well that was very fast. They came to the door. I let them in. They asked me if I knew they had and A and D. (Arrest and Detain order) I said that the P.O had mentioned it. They said only one sentence to Salinda. "Do you have shoes?" She got them. They left. I said goodbye to her. She was silent.

I am too tired for any other emotion but relief that that part is over.

Plenty of time I'm sure for other emotions tommorrow

3 comments:

Heather said...

I've been watching this saga today, and I know this has been terribly stressful for you. You are right, though - Salinda needs to face the consequences of her actions, and hopefully someone will be able to get through to her. I pray the Lord will give you some peace tonight.

Yondalla said...

Is it wrong that I am relieved for you? I hope this is part of what she needs to wake up.

I do.

FosterAbba said...

I feel relieved for you, also. I know this is stressful, but I think knowing where Salinda is, even if it is not where you would like her to be, is better than not knowing.