Friday, July 11, 2008

It's 12:50

And apparently Cindy is spending her afternoon checking in to see what is up. She's reading my blog as a distraction from her life, and I just read hers for a distraction from mine. Funny how that works.

Well, the Probation Officer called. She has already issued an "A&D" (Arrest and Detain) order. So when Salinda comes home, even if the P.O. has left for the weekend, then I will call law enforcement and they will come take her to detention.

She will stay there until Monday at least.

The longer she is gone, the longer she'll be there possibly.

I don't know why she doesn't just hurry up and come home when she knows

1 comment:

Cindy said...

And now it's my Martin acting like he hasn't a clue regarding 'normal behavior'. A meltdown over a one minute chore.