Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just not feeling very motivated

I am having a hard time getting myself going this morning. Everyone is so calm and nice lately. I honestly think that they are relieved to have a break from the stress of Tony's constant conversation and irritating behaviors.

But then things are relaxing like this and I sit down to work i get distracted by other things that sound more fun and then I never get things done.

I did have an exciting conversation with our potential book editor who we are meeting on Saturday in NYC. He has some good ideas and a time table that seems reasonable. So I'm excited about moving forward with that project.

But now I must move on to getting my work done. Lots to do before we leave tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Did you watch the movie? What did you think? ~Kari