Friday, July 18, 2008

Lots Going On -- Sorry for the Late Post Time

Wow, a lot was happening this morning. I'm in the middle of setting up the itinerary for the New York trip and spent time talking to both Pat O'Brien and our potential book editor. Looks like we're going to have an awesome few days that will be packed with opportunities to share our story, help others, and learn ourselves.

I went to the YMCA late today but my report of it is funnier than usual because of what happened afterwards.

I have a potential match brewing with work that I'm very excited about. Three neat kids and a neat family.

I feel like i've been in the middle of a tornado with all of the activity flitting around my head and in my computer and on the phone (and yeah, kids in and out constantly). But it's all good and very energizing.

We've had a surprisingly good time here this week. The kids have been better than usual and it probably has something to do with the fact that I have been taking things very slowly and methodically and intentionally. One step at a time, not thinking too far ahead, managing everything. When Bart is here I rely on him for a lot of things and thus am not quite as intentional, if that makes any sense at all.

Apparently Bart and Kyle are having a great time as well.

No comments: