Saturday, August 16, 2008

Could go either Way

It's 9:30. I'm exhausted. Salinda had permission to go with a friend and her mother shopping today. She went over there to spend the night last night. Friend's mom picked her up at 10:30 after they got done watching a movie.

Or so she said. But I haven't heard from her since. She gave me the cell number, but I can't find it on my phone. I know I typed it in, but I must not have saved it or something. I was going to talk to the mom, but I was really tired last night and the story had been consistent all day. I decided to trust her and go with it.

Anyway, this is what I hate. She could come home before her curfew at 11 completely appropriate, with school clothes from being exactly where she said.

Or she could be long gone, some of her school clothes money with her, off spending the night with some guy... I just really don't know which one.

Well, it's a lie.... I just found out.

Dang I don't know why I trust that girl ever. I should have known something was up. She was faking being nice to me again.

2 comments:

Holly Magnuson said...

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

That's why you keep trusting her even tho she constantly disappoints you. God will bless the situation and continue to give you the strength to love her!

Claudia said...

You are exactly right.

And you have no idea how badly I needed to hear that.