Friday, August 01, 2008

It Just Didn't Happen

Well, I had my goals for August. I really did. And I thought i was going to be able to do them every day. You gotta hate it when you fail before you even get started.

We had a super busy day. By the time we had left a little after 6:30 a.m., driven to the Apple Store, purchased our phones, gone shoe shopping, and stopped for lunch on the way home it was almost 1:00. I then went with Sadie to buy her first cell phone. She has been working hard all summer for this day and so I wanted her to be rewarded as soon as possible.

So by the time that was over it was almost 2 and we had company coming at 3:00. I had a training I had to set up. It took the full hour until they arrived. It's 9:24 and our company just left about 15 minutes ago.

So, I only got 40 minutes of exercise today instead of an hour and I didn't work on the book at all.

I'm exhausted.

Guess I'm going to just have to pretend that tomorrow is August 1st and there are only 30 days in the month....

No comments: