Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reconnections

I decided that I wanted to designate August as a month to reconnect with old friends. We had dinner with friends we hadn't spent time with in over 6 years at the beginning of the month and today we are heading to meet friends whose kids I don't think we have seen for 8 or 9 years. We are going to have lunch.

Meanwhile, things remain OK here. I behaved a little badly and lectured Salinda yesterday for a good 20 minutes about her ingratitude and selfishness. Oddly it seemed to make an impression for once because she was as pleasant as can best night. Could be because she is not where she says she is today, but if not i'll find out later. I almost always do.

The new washer will finally be here this afternoon. It will be so nice to be able to do laundry.

I did work out this morning, for those interested.

And someone compromised my toothbrush somehow. I discovered it after I started brushing my teeth. They put something on it. I don't believe it was poisonous, and no, they didn't pee on it, but my mouth tastes like deoderant or shaving cream or lotion or something besides toothpaste even though I have rinsed it out and used toothpaste without the brush and had a granola bar.

Icky.

No comments: