Friday, August 01, 2008

Up and Leaving Early

Last night I discovered Salinda watching TV and having broken into my office to steal the phone. THis was discovered after I had been a sleep for 90 minutes, so I was abruptly awakened by her rudeness and then could not go back to sleep. A full hour later I was still awake. I had set my alarm for 5 to go to the Y before our adventure today, but I turned it off.

I woke up at 5 anyway and after a brief internal debate, got up and went. I'm glad I did. More about that later.

We are leaving today hoping to purchase IPhones with some unexpected income. Mine has been broken since February and Bart has never had one.

We were encouraged to be in line by 8 a.m. but we're probably not going to make it by then.

And I'm going to be really tired. But I never regret getting up. And I always regret choosing not to.

So hopefuly by the time I blog again it will either be about or from my new IPhone and maybe I won't have glass pieces sticking into my finger like I hve for the past nearly 6 months ;-)

(By the way -- repairing my old Iphone: $179.99. Buying a new one $199.99.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like that thought - "I never regret getting up. And I always regret choosing not to." I need to remember that next time I am dragging and don't want to get out of bed (which will likely be tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, and....)