Monday, September 08, 2008

The Rest of the Story

Well, I made some phone calls today and found out that a lot of what Salinda told me last night wasn't true. Her friend's mom did not give her a ride to the other town. In fact, the friend's mom is VERY unhappy that Salinda couldn't be trusted when she said she had a ride home. These people did give in and give her a ride home when she called them last night, but they were not happy about it.

She had an away tennis match so I have yet to talk to her. In fact, I am feeling crappy tonight and so I am not going to even talk to her when I pick her up from the school in 45 minutes. I'll just let her know that I talked to her P.O. and her friend's mom and that she and I will talk soon.

I'm not feeling well and I dread picking her up, but Rand has been "sick" today and Bart is exhausted so I'll do my parental duty. If I can stay awake long enough.

No comments: