Friday, September 19, 2008

Revising the Company Website

Bart is out taking a walk and I am revising the company website. I intend to include a list of other blogs from adoptive and foster parents or parents with special needs. Eventually this may replace the "adoption blog central" blog that I started a while ago.

if you would like to have your blog listed on that page, please let me know. In exchange, I'd like you to stick a logo for our company on your blog. Yes, you too can have the famous piece of pizza logo. But you don't have to. Only if you want to. OK?

Let me know if you want to be included by sending me an email.

1 comment:

Torina said...

I'd like to be included if you would have me! But I am in a hurry so I can't do my email (it is a pain from home) at the moment...I'd love to put your logo on my blog.