Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wow. Let the Games Begin

Another crazy night. Salinda spewing venom everywhere, refusing to do her chores or the dishes, sleeping in front of the TV.

Tony stole money, lied about it, and then, afterwards, had such a meltdown about the consequences he opened a can of pringles and threw it all over my office.

Dominyk is very agitated tonight -- did a lot of screaming and cussing. Very loud and obnoxious.

Salinda's attitude jacks up everyone's nerves around here, including mine unfortunately. Usually when she is like this it is because she is feeling guilty. So I don't know if it is because she's planning on doing something wrong or already has and I don't know what it is yet. But wow, it has to be something. She's been unbearable all week long. I just keep trying to breathe and not be overly responsive.

It's not as easy as I wish it was to remain calm with all this stress. But so far I've done pretty well. And Im going to bed early. That's for sure.

thing is, I know Salinda will come around. She knows she has to too. She's going to suck up if she wants to leave this house. Period. And she knows it. So it's just a matter of time. Hopefully she'll wait until tomorrow and let me sleep tonight, because a conversation tonght I just don't have the energy for.

Of course maybe she wants to get grounded. Or maybe she is just wearing me down waiting to pounce on me when i am at most vulnerable and tired.

But right now I'm too tired to even care..... I'm planning on going to bed early and rossing my fingers that it all doesn't blow up. I'm way too tired to deal with it.

1 comment:

Torina said...

Man, what would get me going would be the wasted Pringles cause there are few things I like more than Pringles. Were they regular or flavored? Seeing that red can makes me drool. And if I then saw my kid shaking them all over so that I could not eat those delicious little delicate treasures...well...I would probably explode. Mmmm. Pringles. I think it is snacktime. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.