Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2 Hour Late Start

We used to have early outs. Now we have late starts.

I much prefer late starts. Most of the kids sleep in.... It's nice to have a couple extra hours in my morning.

I am busting through a list of must dos this morning before I leave for a day to do some visits in the western part of the state. I am looking forward to having a few uninterrupted hours to work at the hotel before my meetings and I am going to get a haircut from the only person who knows how to cut my hair. And THAT I'm excited about because my hair is driving me crazy. I mean who cuts someone's hair so that the sideburns are straight on one side and tapered on the other? Of course, who let's someone cut it without noticing it before leaving the hair-cut-place? Sigh.

I have just sent the kids off to school with Rand (Salinda was babysitting overnight). And now I have a few hours before I have to leave. Lots to do, not enough time to do it, but it's all good.

No comments: