Monday, October 13, 2008

A Couple Reminders

If you have not yet subscribed to our company newsletter, you may want to do so. Another issue will come out sometime today.

Also, our Spiritually Supported Adoptions groupwill be meeting at the Belgrade Avenue United Methodist Church on Wednesday at 11:15. My husband is the one who will lead the group and for those of you who are sick and tired of reading about me, hearing me, talking to me -- I'm not going to be in town on Wednesday, so you won't have to put up with me.

Email me if you'd like to be on the newsletter list or if you're planning to be at the support group meeting. I'd like to give Bart an idea of how many to prepare for.

I'm now at Dunn Brothers and so enthusiastic about my projects for the day. I love it that regardless of how overwhelmed I get, I am almost always passionate and excited about the ways I am able to make a difference in the world as I bumble along...

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'll be there in about 30 minutes- I haven't showered yet! And please don't blow eggs out your nose when I'm with you. ~Kari

GZimmy said...

You like Dunn Bros, Claudia? Me too! Good stuff!