Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Somedays the Blog Entry Just Doesn't Take Priority

This morning was not a good one. Salinda overslept again while I was trying to get everyone to school and work. She was very not-nice to me the whole way to school. I forgot to give Dominyk his medication and he had to do his school conference unmedicated. I'm emotionally exhausted from several work situations and didn't handle the stress well, making me crabby at lunch.

So let's just say my blogging didn't get done.

I was going to mention though, that Dominyk was complaining that his crotch hurt. He asked if I thought it might be dandruff.

I've been asking myself all kinds of interesting questions since then. Anybody have any answers?

1 comment:

MBA Community Ministries said...

My son thought he had "osteoferocious!"