Saturday, November 01, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

the family has been fine today. We've had a nice time, John has been kind and appropriate, and it looks like we'll make it through the night without too much drama. Six of the kids and one friend joined us for a high school play tonight which we enjoyed.

However, now my Iphone has a completely black screen. It works -- if you call it it rings, for example, but you can't start it up. ANd I can't exactly try restoring it becauset his old computer doesn't have the correct software and if I restore it using Bart's computer then I would have all his stuff on my phone, which I don't want. So I can't restore it unless my computer is fixed....

So now I'm without my laptop and without my Iphone. Those are two of my favorite things in the world and they both stopped working on the same day.

I asked Salinda if she put a curse on me. She said, "you're dumb mom."

So guess not.

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

I feel for you. I really do.

Angela :-)