Friday, December 19, 2008

I know, it's just unheard of but...

I want Christmas break to be here. I'm just so tired of driving to school in the morning -- getting everyone up and winterized and then having to plow my way through all these streets. Of course we have to live in the hilliest town in the state it seems and in order to get all the kids to school I have to go up and down these kills too many times. The slick roads are driving me crazy.

Bart and I are heading out to finish up shopping today. Things are falling into place. Now we just have to get the kids where they need to be to shop.

Less than a week and Christmas will be over. But I'm ready to listen to the sounds of them sleeping at 7 a.m. for a couple weeks.

1 comment:

Meg an Aggie in Frisco said...

You might want to re-read your post after a week of the break?

Merry Christmas, and God Bless...

Meg
Giving: "The hole you give through is the hole you receive through."
Keith A. Craft on Leadershipology.com