Monday, December 08, 2008

Somethings Fishy

This is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts:

Rand got his check and every other time he has given me his check which ranges between $250 and $350. This week he handed me $163 in cash. He has supposedly been at work 30-35 hours a week the last two weeks.

He will not admit that he is lying about something. But he has to be. He either didn't work the hours OR he spent some of the money... or something.

ANd he won't back down.

I don't know why he doesn't realize that I KNOW he's lying. Either that or his job is screwing him over but it's a major grocery store chain so I don't think it's that.

But to be so arrogant as to act like I don't have a clue about what is happening and that I'm the one who is confused just about pushes me over to edge....

No comments: