Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back into a Routine

It was nice to be back into a routine, though we were a little confused yesterday with who needed to be wear etc. after school. With all the rides I had to give and errands I ran it ended up with me being at the computer very little. However, I did get more done from 5:30 to 7 yesterday morning than I got done for the rest of the day.

Today I am trying the same approach -- up early, work before the kids get up, then head to the Y at 8. I still prefer the early morning workout time, but it's too dark and too cold to do that right now. I blogged about yesterday's Y visit here. But it's boring. May not even be worth the click.

Maybe if I can get organized here I can actually prepare a real blog entry for today -- instead of the short boring snippets I've been casting before you lately....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claudia,

Don't take this the wrong way... but are you using cold & dark as an excuse?

Are you working out inside, or outside?

How many degrees warmer is the temperature after you take the kids to school than at 5:30?

Could you warm the car up for 5 minutes before you jumped in it to go to the Y?

(All that being said, good for you for GOING!)

corey
ps. the funny thing is, the word verification word is dismsu (dismiss you!)