Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cutting Corners and Multittasking

I have found myself recently in a position where I have no margins left in my life and I am simply too busy. I need to cut back on something but there is nothing to cut back on. And so I try to multitask and I am forced to cut corners.

Yesterday Dominyk was having his typical "i'm bored" metldown in my office and I tried to multitask it, after 4 straight hours of rapid emailing.... and in the middle of it all I mistakenly deleted a folder that had a few things in it that will have to be rewritten.

I backed up that folder -- in late October.... sigh.

So I feel a little like I worked my hardest for a week to only be farther behind... the light at the end of this tunnel revealed that immediately following this tunnel is another one.

I'm going to have to figure out a better way and I just can't multitask meltdowns any more...

No comments: