Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not Quite the Day I Planned

Since it took over 80 minutes to go 40 miles yesterday, we realized we'd never make it to John's IEP meeting. And since later we were given a call indicating that the reason he might not graduate is because he is skipping classes and failing a couple of them, I'm glad I didn't head over there to make a stink....

Salinda got an unexpected ride from her boyfriend's mom, saving me a 90 minute trip...

Came home to hours of emails again and to working on some other things..... ending the day with a late dinner and a fire.... which was supposed to be cozy and fun but which simply turned into Dominyk obsessively attempting to touch the flames in unique ways and Tony yelling at him for it.

Eventually I gave up.

But today I'm back and hopefully will budget some time for a decent blog entry...

No comments: