Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things Just Aren't Right in the World

Still in a fog, Kari went with me to Barnes and Noble. I was kind of walking around in a daze looking for a Pregnancy book for Salinda and not really wanting to ask about it.

I realized that there are things not quite right with the world when I noticed this book in the BIble section: " The Position Sex Bible: More Positions Than You Could Possibly Imagine Trying " Come ON people. It was tucked in there between the NRSV and the NIV.... Can you REALLY be that stupid?

And then I couldn't find the section and so I had to ask where the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book and felt compelled to mention that I was NOT expecting.... and not expecting to be expecting a grandchild either. I just can't keep my mouth shut sometimes especially when I'm in this mood.

At least Kari was cracking up as we strolled through the store, me muttering in a daze...

No comments: