Monday, May 11, 2009

The Sun is Shining Outside


and it's a beautiful day to be alive.....

I've been to the YMCA already this morning.... and i'm home already with a half hour before I have to wake anyone up for school. I have a court hearing this morning and then several details to sort out today as well as being back up to 175 emails. I had actually worked my way down to 100 before the busy weekend started.

Lately life has been speeding along at a horribly fast pace. Days rush by and each one has so much to pack into it. Most of the kids are doing quite well, though, and so it's just a matter of getting people where they need to be. We are now in a place with a couple of the kids that have to events at the same time and we have to prioritize.

I'm feeling the residual effects of Tylenol PM that I took last night and I'm groggy...... Not a good way to begin such a busy day.

The girls took this picture on their phone yesterday at the game. Even though Salinda had very little to say, it was nice to have her along.

No comments: