Thursday, June 04, 2009

Muffins with Mom (and Plenty of Me to Go Around)


I headed to Muffins with Mom expecting a similar experience to what Bart had with Doughnuts with Dad on Tuesday. Wilson had told me that his buddy Tim would be joining us as his mom couldn't make it.

When we got there, Tim wasn't there at all. Wilson's other best friend, however, whose parents are both teachers, was momless and immediately Wilson asked him to come sit with us. I love it that our kids immediately share their parents -- they truly get it that there is enough love in one parent to share with a lot of different kids. We have always gone out of our way to help out any kid who needs a parent for whatever reason.

Tom and Wilson were delightful. Their stories were great, the books they wrote were awesome, and we had a lot of fun.

And now I'm off to the store before the OBGYN "workup". I'm glad I've never had a work up.

No comments: