Thursday, June 18, 2009

Satisfaction

Sometimes it happens like that. Most of the time it doesn't. But sometimes it does.

I got an email about a little girl and when I read her profile I sighed. Severe RAD, residential placements, big challenges. Beautiful little girl with a horrible past and issues that were nothing but little. I was not feeling hopeful.

The exact same day I got an email from Lisa who was telling me she was ready to adopt again. When I read her blog and her daughter's blog I immediately knew that Lisa needed to be this child's mom.

I wish that between that moment and the day that she came home (this week!) it was all smooth. It wasn't. But eventually it happened.

Sometimes you just know. And I love it when a plan comes together.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank you Claudia. My heart is so full. I am so grateful to you for all you have done and especially for finding my daughter.

Grateful to Torina too for reminding me that you do matching. A real "duh" moment.

You're right....it wasn't without problems and I'm sure there will be more in the future but it is WORTH it! Besides I love a good challenge. *wink*