Sunday, June 28, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Nobody told us she could PREACH!!! :-)

Well, I can. Have been for years. Just don't do it often any more.

The text was a good one for me for me to preach from. 2 Corinthians 8:1-15. Talks about being enthusiastic and then losing your passion, but needing to finish what you start by giving. I talked about tithing not only money but time and energy, giving your all.

The service was disjointed and so many mistakes, plus attendance was low (I tried to keep it a secret that I was preaching, but word must have gotten out. Smile).

So now it's over, Dominyk, Salinda and I had a nice lunch (Wilson opted to stay home), and the rest of the guys are still gone on another mystery trip. Maybe Bart will blog about that. They went to church in a town about 20 miles from here.

So, to summarize my sermon, each of us is called to give it all we've got -- and when we give we get. Bottom line.

So what are you waiting for?

No comments: