Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Waking Up a Bit Confused

I woke up around 6:45 this morning, feeling like it was 5:45, and decided I would lie down for a few minutes. I woke again and looked at my watch. 8:00. Not too bad. I looked around. No husband.

Amazingly enough, it was really 9:00 (I had forgotten to change my watch) and he had gotten up, showered, and was off exploring. He had sent me an email saying he didn't want to wake me and that he would be back soon.

I am now attempting to get some hours in for work. I didn't take the whole week off, so I need to keep plugging away when I can and get the hours in. I speak tomorrow.

Today we are meeting one of my favorite people in the world for lunch. I'll blog more about that later.

I've enjoyed tweeting (posting things on twitter). It keeps things moving when I'm bored...

So far we have heard that everything is going well at home and we're really glad our kids are doing so well right now that we could get away. I'm very proud of them.

OK, enough disjointed thoughts. I have a headache.

No comments: