Sunday, July 12, 2009

I don't have time to type all the details now

But I want you to start thinking.

So read some of this blog. Particularly this post and then answer this question for me:

How can we not help?

She hasn't asked for our help, but I decided to do something and I've spent some time emailing her. We have come up with a way for people to help her and for her to remain anonymous. The money collected will go directly to the kennel.

Trust me, I never get involved in stuff like this but for some reason I think I need to.

Do any of you agree with me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do. Tell us how, sister.

AprilinRI said...

This is a wonderful idea Claudia. Thank you! I made a donation via Paypal. Would you put up details on how to donate to everyone understand how to help?

mrslilypond said...

I sent $10, it's all I can afford. I hope it helps.

mrslilypond said...

I sent $10, it's all I can squeeze out. I hope it helps!

Spinner said...

I've been reading this occasionally and I wondered if some help wasn't needed but wasn't sure about how that might work. Let me know more.

Kari said...

Count me in. I'll bring it to the Y tomorrow.

Linda B said...

Definately, we need to help her out. I read her blog all the time and feel so bad how she was treated.