but wanna help me out a bit?
I'm working on my presentation about support groups tonight and thought maybe I'd get a story or two to back me up. SO if you have time, desire or energy and would like to be quoted (or referred to anonymously) how about a comment that answers one of the following questions:
1) Why should adoptive parents participate in Support Groups? (if you think they should).
2) WHat has been the best support you have received as an adoptive parent and why?
3) What are the characteristics of a good support group member?
4) What are the keys to longevity of support groups?
5) What else do you think I should say in regards to starting and maintaining support groups?