Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If You Prayed...

that I'd have more time to blog this morning, then THANKS A LOT. Our plane is delayed an hour and 15 minutes. We were happy with the first delay because the shuttle arrived 15 minutes late and we would have missed the plane. But the second one... well, we could have done without that.

Dominyk has been pretty good so far. He slept for most of the shuttle ride and other than asking approximately 2 questions per minute non stop he's doing OK. I had to go to the bathroom and I leaned over and whispered, "If anyone tries to abduct you, tell them "I have severe ADHD and I'm not on medication. They'll leave you here." He cracked up.

We have a 4 hour ride to my parents after the plane finally lands, assuming it ever takes off. I may be tweeting if you want to follow us there.

Hope you're having a stellar day.

3 comments:

Foster Ima said...

I promise that despite my post last night about prayer, I did not pray for you to have more time to blog this morning :-)

Unknown said...

My mom and daughter flew from CA to NY yesterday. The first leg was good, then they were delayed at PHX because the a/c on the plane was broke. It took about an hour to fix and they were off. They landed in Philly, and literally ran from one end of the airport to the other, and got to the gate as the door was closing. They threw a fit! The door was opened and they were allowed on the plane to NY. The bad part, their luggage didn't get on the same plane, and it still missing almost 24 hours later.
Next time I tell them to pack undies in their carry-on, they will listen to me!
Have a wonderful flight!!

Angela :-) said...

Haha--I joke all the time that if anyone were to kidnap a certain two of my children, they would bring them back. (Secretly, though, I'm afraid they'd get themselves killed.)

Angela :-)