Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sometimes I Freeze Up

When I have a big blog post brewing in my brain I often freeze up and don't blog much until I have time to sit down and blog the brewing post. And lately I have not had time to do much of anything at the computer.

Today will be no different. We leave for church in about 40 minutes and then immediately after coffee I am leaving to pick up Salinda. This evening we have church in the park that includes a water fight... By the time that's over it will be bedtime.

In the next two days I have 2 post placement visits, a doctor's appointment with Salinda, and a presentation to both prepare and give in a town 30 miles from here. The following morning, Dominyk and I leave for a couple days with my parents in Arizona.

So, i am not sure when I will squeeze in my burning blog post. But it's my plan to.

No comments: