Sunday, September 20, 2009

Soccer, Dinners Out, and Church






Yesterday i took five kids to the soccer game. It was a really fun time actually. Ricky played goalie and then got to play on the field, giving me awesome photo opportunities. So even though the game was a tie, I got good pictures, and that's all that really matters, right? (and if anyone cares, it was a scoreless first half when MY son was in the goal ;-)

Friday night Bart and I snuck away from a nice dinner out and last night I went to a wedding reception with him. The kids seemed to be fine and it was nice to have time with him.

Tonight I'm heading to a hotel where I will check in early and enjoy being alone and hopefully being motivated enough to write a homestudy I need to write.

But for now, it's church and Sunday School.

1 comment:

Piano Safari said...

Claudia,
I read your book. It was great!!!!
Julie