Monday, October 05, 2009

Monday, Monday .... So Good to Me


I woke up frantic that I had overslept by 20 minutes to find that my amazing husband had let me sleep on purpose, and was planning to take the kids to school for me. He had also made oatmeal pancakes and bacon for he and I. Do you guys ever get sick of hearing about what an incredible man I have?

Today is full, as are most days when I am only home 2 or 3 of the five days of the week. Psychiatrist, Probation Officer, and OB GYN ( and none of them for me). Those are my three appointments. And then a football game. And then baby shower invitations. I've decided to stamp them and bought the stuff. We'll work on them tonight. And confirmation invitations but those are done. I used photoshop and a cute picture of Sadie. THAT i can do. I'll post part of it, cutting off details of place and time simply because it's too much identifying info all in one place.

Now the little ink stamps and stuff, that won't go as well. Sigh.

1 comment:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

We don't get sick of hearing about your loving husband! It is the little kindnesses that make a great relationship. You are a lucky woman and he is a luckier man!!!!