Monday, November 02, 2009

So Tired

Wow what a weekend. Yesterday was an awesome day but I am already having trouble keeping my eyes open and I've only been up for 90 minutes. Yesterday was a great day but it was too full. I ran out of energy by about 5 and I think I appeared comatose. But my friends are amazing, the events went very well, the girls were grateful, and I felt very blessed, but I am not sure how I'm going to stay awake for my day.

I'm getting the videos uploaded now so you can see them later today, in the midst of the other things I am doing. Maybe I'll get a second wind later today and blog about yesterday in great detail. Or at least better detail than this.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hoping you recuperate from the weekend soon!

Here's a review. http://lisajordanpuddin.blogspot.com/2009/11/claudias-book.html

I'm so late but I finally made it. :)