Sunday, January 31, 2010

21st Floor, Relaxation, Dinner....

A nice drive up, dinner with Kyle and Christy, and a chance to relax all before my bus trip tomorrow. It's a very nice room that Bart got on Priceline -- wonderful view, comfy bed.....

My biggest concern about the bus is that i will end up next to a creepy fat person and because I am a creepy not fat person we won't both fit in the bus. I also am concerned that I won't have room to set up my laptop and that the wireless won't work.

However, if I can get in the bus, sit by myself or not next to anybody creepy and fat -- I might just have a very productive day and make it to my destination very cheaply. Has anyone used Megabus? Do I have hope this could be true?

1 comment:

Joni said...

I don't know dear, but I'm praying for you. Hope you have safe travels, and enjoy your lil' break from the kids! I've been blog-stalking you for a while now and am just AMAZED by you and your family. You are such a strong woman and should be proud of everything you've accomplished with those kids. You are inspiring and I would LOVE to meet you one day. I'm not entirely sure where in the Frozen Tundra we call MN you are, but I'm in the South end of the Twin Cities. Well, have a good trip, enjoy and God Bless! Praying things go well for you on the bus ride.