Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Did the Girl Like the Muscles Ricky?


Last night we watched our boys wrestle again and it is always fun. Leon didn't get pinned, and if he had had one more minute he coulda beat the guy, but he lost by a couple points. Ricardo had to wrestle a girl for the first time in his wrestling career and he was not about to spend an unnecessary moment doing so. He grabbed her, threw her to the ground, and pinned her in 36 seconds. Leon teased him about making it to second base and we just told him later we could tell he didn't want that to last long (obviously this picture is not from last night-- my battery on my camera was dead).

Ricky told Bart several months ago, "da girls like da muscles Dad" when we were teasing about his weight lifting. I'm not sure the girl last night liked them much...

3 comments:

stellarparenting.com said...

that is to funny, I am not sure that how I would felt wrestling someone of the opposite gender at that age...

Integrity Singer said...

OMG! I can not imagine co-ed wrestling. In my house that's called SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE! lol

Miz Kizzle said...

I am aghast on so many levels that I can't even begin to enumerate them.