Sunday, January 03, 2010

Yesterday was uneventful -- in our world anyway

Other than several serious meltdowns by Dominyk, yesterday was uneventful. I ended up spending most of the day at the desk accomplishing little. Today we are probably heading up to see the baby after church... we won't stay long -- but four of the boys still haven't seen here.

Yesterday AAA had to come -- it was our last free roadside assistance call for the year and we have 6 more weeks to get to the end of our membership year. Don't think that has ever happened before. Guess we had a lot of vehicle issues this year.

I am hoping to get home late early enough today to finish the project I started at my desk yesterday. And this blog post is getting really boring.

Tomorrow we go back to structure, school, a schedule, and reality. I think we are all looking forward to it.

No comments: