Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Accomplishment #2

I GOT A HAIR CUT! I know, this may not sound like a big deal, but it really is. Two weeks before I went to Toledo on the bus - -- mid January, Bart said "You really should get a haircut -- but don't. It will keep you from getting raped on the bus." To which I had many responses, but I never had time for a haircut anyway.

Then you know the routine. Bus trip, surgery, pneumonia and here it was, 6 weeks later and I was way overdue. I looked awful. She cut a LOT of hair off and it's real short, but at least it isn't driving me crazy. Bart and I probably look like a same sex couple, but it's OK. We've probably been thought of as that before.

I then had lunch out with my husband. It seems that my mind and appetite have returned on the same day which is good.

Tonight we have a banquet for Cub Scouts with Wilson. I'm going to make it to that as well. Long day for me. Tomorrow I have 3 scheduled appointments!

I did take a 2 hour nap this afternoon so I am taking it easier than usual. Hopefully tonight I'll sleep better without the steroids.


1 comment:

GB's Mom said...

That is a terrific accomplishment! I can't wait for Accomplishment #3 <3