Tuesday, February 02, 2010

At the Main Office....

I am here. i slept well. I have a desk and internet access and my laptop. I am content.

yesterday's trip was truly not even something I could make fun. I wanted to, but I couldn't.

The Mpls Chicago part of it was completely crowded -- I couldn't even get out a book, much less a laptop. There were no outlets as promised. Only half my body fit on the seat.

The rest of the trip was better -- though the person who kept talking to me was quite a colorful character. When I have some more time possibly I will tell you about her.

Bart seems fine at home.......

I should really not blog when I don't have time to tell you everything cuz I"m tempted to give you snippets of drama and not the whole story and that just wouldn't be fair at all, would it?

No comments: