Saturday, February 06, 2010

Safely to MInneapolis

Last night at 11:15 that bus full of tired people arrived in Minneapolis and Bart was there to pick me up. It was so nice to actually crawl into bed last night and realize that I was no longer moving. I was actually lying here stable and not moving.

Obviously my time in Toledo consumed my thought time, thus I didn't blog much. I am re-motivated to match kids and I have a goal for the year -- which also gets me going.

So if any of you are in the matching process and are not registrered with Adopt America -- you really should be so I can help match you. ;-) I'd love to see a child or children show up in your home this year and know I was part of it.

Bart and Tony are here and we are heading home soon. We'll stop for breakfast and then head home to a bunch of kids and a granddaughter. Will be interesting to hear what Salinda plans to tell the county on Monday. Having that conversation is going to require a lot of self-control on my part. There's a wrestling match to attend as well (and to photograph)

Bart talked to MIke who now says maybe he'll find out on Monday that he has 50 more days in jail. I guess we'll have to just wait and see.....

Re-entry is always a bit challenging. But having that baby to hold should calm me some.....

No comments: