Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I don't want to jinx it

But I might be back. I feel like me today. The only issue I"m having is severe water retention, but I don't want to go into great detail about that. Makes me uncomfortable and I feel like the blueberry gum girl in Willy Wonka, but at least I have emotional energy, I can breathe, and I can stay awake for longer than a few hours.

I have a big important presentation this morning and I"m glad I feel like I can handle it. It's nice to have the energy to believe I can do it....

****

I wrote the above this morning. and now it is 5:20 and I'm sitting in the hotel room. I am instant messaging my husband about a difficult yet beautiful funeral he did today and spent some time crying as he told me about it.

My day was very productive. Meetings couldn't have gone better, but I was definitely zapped of energy by the time I walked to the meetings, did the presentations, and walked back to the hotel. I took a 90 minute nap and now I"m tackling email.

Met and was reacquainted with some very cool, very passionate people today, including David and am looking forward to the day when my body will allow my heart and mind to be back at full force so that I can communicate with the passion to which I am accustomed...

1 comment:

LindaJean said...

Still praying for you, Claudia. Many thanks for all you do on behalf of kids who need families.