Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Rare Treat

Now that I have an office that is actually an office and I can go there 4 of five days a week, I usually spend the other day at my home office and I never get to go to Dunn Brother's anymore. But today I needed to schedule a meeting and Tuesday is my day without an office so I'm off to Dunn Brothers.

I got to hold Gabby last night for a bit. Wow does she have a lot of energy. She is very wiggly and has some attitude. She wants to be held a certain way and will let you know if you aren't doing exactly as she says.

Turned out that John's interview wasn't quite as he had hoped. Turns out they interviewed 30 people for 4 positions. Of course, Bart told me this as John never did.

Need to make lists of things I want the "adults" here to do while I'm gone or nothing will happen....

We're off and running!

No comments: