Friday, April 23, 2010

Five hours

Back from the Y and trying to blog on the Scripture blog but my entry is getting longer and making less sense the more I type so I'm going to take a break.

Bart was home for about 6 hours last night... and I was able to spend almost 5 of them with him -- from 11:45 to 4:30. They were quality hours. ;-) He has been at a Spiritual Retreat for Writers that he was selected to participate and had a great time getting away and reflecting. Not my cup of tea at all. In fact, reflecting annoys and bores me. I like to stay very busy. But for him it was a great time and we had a pretty decent week with very few huge issues here... which as you can imagine is a matter of perspective and all relative... but for us it was calm.

Bart is on his way to take John to court. The hearing is at 9. I will attempt to remember to update you but I have several things on my mind this morning such as preparing for next week's speaking engagements, getting tires for the van, getting bandaids (can't be out of them), ordering track sweats for Leon, setting up an appointment to get the breaks fixed on the car, planning for supper, and working several hours as well......

I had dreams about lighting a bed on fire and not being able to put it out last night. I woke several times and didn't go back to sleep easily.... I think I may have gotten 4 hours of sleep, but because of the trip to the Y I feel ok. For now. This afternoon I may be sound asleep standing up.

No comments: