Thursday, April 29, 2010

Night Two -- Fargo

Conference went well today. A different kind of conference than I'm used to, but a really good one. Family Based Service professionals who were inquisitive attentive and engaged. Many of them had good comments to make about my presentation. I also had several great conversations between sessions with individuals who gave me good insight and more information for my presentation in the future.

Speaking inspires me because it allows me to redeem my own mistakes to help others. And everyone I meet adds something that allows me to be more thorough the next time.

So even though I had to cough my way through the presentations and I was exhausted at the end fo the seminar, it was worth it.

Leon and I went out for supper and have been watching TV> I'm heading to bed very tired tonight and I plan to sleep in before we drive home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Fargo is not too far from me. I wish I could have been there. I love soaking up info at conferences.
Drive safely.