Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blessed Quietness

I'm at my office again, early, after a workout with Kari. You can read more about that here. I am now involved in my hour of writing, which as I mentioned earlier is a long time. My goal is to work on blogs for 15 minutes and then to write for 45. It's harder than it seems.

My kids are sleeping in until around 9:30 or 10 this summer (they are required to get up at 10) and I am enjoying these few hours in my office (the one outside my house) to get things organized. Nobody else is in the building this morning and it's very nice.

A few more thoughts on suffering this morning from I Peter 5:8.

And now, on to blog an answer to a comment about what to expect when a child turns 18....

Good morning everyone. It's going to be a great day.

No comments: