Friday, August 20, 2010

Neener Neener

So, Kari and I are rushing through the Charlotte airport and agree that she will pick up pizza nad I iwll carry the bag to the gates to save time. I decide to make a last minute trip to the bathroom, and tell her to go ahead and board without me.

She does, and when she gets there and sits down to have some pizza, they realize that there is a flat tire on the plane. So she writes me this text bragging that there is a delay and she is on the plane and she has the pizza. Ha!

WELL, earlier on our rapid journey towards the gate, we had stopped and experienced the woman in this youtube video. We had a big argument about who was going to get to blog about it first. The woman is incredible, amazing -- the positive energy exudes out of her -- she had already been working for 7.5 hours when we met her and she was still going strong. Very cool way to approach life. I'm inspired by her.

If she would not have texted me about having my pizza on the plane and used the word HA I would not be putting this YouTube on my blog OR telling you about Valarie.

But she did.

so.... Ha!

3 comments:

~Dinah said...

HA!! LOL -- and to think I almost left my husband in the Charlotte airport once! :Dc

Miz Kizzle said...

I want some of her drugs.

Piano Safari said...

Claudia,
I was in Charlotte passing through once, I think it was in February, and experienced Valerie and her happy restroom too. Wow! Not sure I could be so cheery for so long working in a stinky bathroom. It certainly was my best bathroom experience ever!
Julie