Friday, October 08, 2010

I'm Off to see My Husband...

I'm off for a day with Bart today (and a home visit). He flew in late late last night to the Cities, and I'm heading up to have lunch with him. Then doing my visit and having dinner with Kyle.


Last night was a blur of activity including a soccer game with pictures to post at a later time. Ricardo joined back up a week after he quit but last night I could see why he had been frustrated with his team.

Not a word from our oldest daughter since she hung up on me Wednesday afternoon.... I'm living with the unresolved conflict... As soon as I'm feeling good for the way I've dealt with it, then she'll call again. But I'll deal with that again.

Baby Isaac could show up any time.... but I think I said that yesterday.

Off to enjoy my day...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You can mention Baby Isaac any time you want! HOW EXCITING!!!!!